Latvian Christian Academy, International Project Department
Valters Dolacis, firstname.lastname@example.org; Beata Soloveja, email@example.com
Kaunas University of Applied Sciences (LT), firstname.lastname@example.org
Diakonia College of Finland (FI): Theatre Olga, email@example.com
Majoru Vidusskola (LV), gita.strazdiņa@edu.jurmala.lv
Latvian Ballet and Dance Guild (LV), firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Aims to Develop:
- Arts Integration Toolkit for Teachers “Teens Without Screens”,
- Piloting the Toolkit as a guidance for teachers in Secondary School Integrating Arts into everyday school life,
- To present in practical Conference the results of application of the Toolkit for educators and policy makers.
By Activities and Dissemination of results
The Project is reaching NORDPLUS general and NORDPLUS HORIZONTAL aims in a sustainable network on the Nordic-Baltic cooperation in education.
Time Table of Activities
1) Network Meeting 1 in Finland: October / November, 2020. Responsible: Theatre Olga. Duration: 2 days. Participants: LV (6), LT (3), FI (2).
2) Arts-Integration Toolkit for Teachers: April, 2021. Developing Toolkit and responsible for content; all partners. Duration: 1 day.
3) Training Course for Teachers and Youth Educators in Lithuania: May-October, 2021. Responsible: Kaunas University of Applied Sciences. Participants: LV (14), LT (34), FI (3). Duration: 2 days.
4) Pilot Project “Teens Without Screens” in Majori Secondary School: November, 2021. Responsible organisations: Majori Secondary School, Kaunas University of Applied Sciences, Theatre Olga, Ballet Guild. Participants: LV (14), LT (5), FI (2). Duration: 3 days.
5) Conference in Latvia “Teens Without Screens: Alternative for Screens in Finding Joy in Arts”: March/ April, 2022. Responsible organisations: LCA. Participants: LV (14), LT (5), FI (3). Duration: 2 days.
6) Network Meeting 2 in Latvia – following the Conference: March / April, 2022. Responsible organisation: LCA. Participants: LV (14), LT (5), FI (3). Duration: 1 day.
Activities already held
- Network meeting 1: September / October / November, 2020.
- Network meeting 2: December 12, 2020.
- Network meeting 3 (discussions about the presented essays for the “Toolkit for teachers” – scheduled for March 1, 2021.